Friday, February 27, 2015

Review: Quirky Essays for Quirky People: The Collection by Barbara Venkataraman

Genre:
Non-Fiction

Format:
Audio

Publisher:
Audible

Release Date:
January 2015






This is a collection of funny essays written about such topics as planning dinner parties, a father’s trip to the hardware store, people obsessed with their pets and gadgets, and people thinking you are talking about them. These are just a few of the humorous stories included in this collection.

I listened to the audio version in my car. I tried hard not to laugh out loud in my car or people would think I was crazy, but I wasn’t always successful. This makes for a nice diversion and eases the tension of a rough day. Even the cover is relaxing.  It made my commute to work much more enjoyable.






FTC Disclosure: The author provided me with a copy of this book to review. This did not influence my thoughts and opinions in any way. All opinions expressed are my own.

5 comments:

  1. LOL. I would totally have laughed in the car, can't help myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really fun! I'll have to look for it - especially in audio format!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it would be a lot of fun to listen to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun, glad you enjoyed the audio version in your car.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.