Friday, December 30, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - December 30th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...


Week 34: December 30, 2016

1. The highlight of my Christmas was the time off from work :)

2. My New Year's resolution is nothing. I stopped making resolutions a long time ago since I never keep them.

3. This year, 2016, had way too much sadness and too many celebrity deaths.

4. Next year, 2017, I hope we all have peace, happiness and a very healthy year.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I never keep my resolutions, but I try to come up with some goals for the year. I hope 2017 will be better for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a very safe and Happy New Year. It WILL be better than 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne, yes it has been a sad year. I think the celebrity death that saddened me the most this year was Prince. He was such a big part of my young adulthood.

    I don't usually make resolutions either. This year feels different though. My clock is ticking much more loudly this time.

    I hope that you have a very happy, healthy, hope-filled 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2016 was a sad, rough year. There were a lot of "celebrity" deaths; I agree. I was sad to see many go: Bowie, Glenn Frey, Merle Haggard, Nancy Reagan...I think it reminds us of our own mortality, as well as the loss of our youth and innocence. Onward...2017...let's make it happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.